Welcome My Dear Friends

Welcome My Dear Friends
O, Lord, in the simplicity of my heart, I offer myself to Thee today, to be Thy servant forever, to obey Thee, and to be a sacrifice of perpetual praise." ~Thomas a 'Kempis~ WELCOME TO PAMELA'S LANE

Christmas Countdown

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Cynthia's Christmas Part 1)

I met Cynthia after many years.  I guess I lost in touch with her.  When I met her we had a long talk and I came to find out she loves Christmas just like I do.  I asked her permission to upload her decoration to my blog in order fro others to see her decorations.  Thank you Cynthia for your permission.


Angeline and Luke during Christmas at Cynthia's place. I just love the fire place


A family get together


Coziness near the fireplace


Arielle and her cousin

No comments:

Post a Comment