Welcome My Dear Friends

Welcome My Dear Friends
O, Lord, in the simplicity of my heart, I offer myself to Thee today, to be Thy servant forever, to obey Thee, and to be a sacrifice of perpetual praise." ~Thomas a 'Kempis~ WELCOME TO PAMELA'S LANE

Christmas Countdown

Sunday, January 25, 2015

A little note of thoughts from me



"ITS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN."
by George Eliot

George Eliot is actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Ann Evan

"IF YOU DON'T DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, YOU ARE A FOOL!"
by Joan Rivers

My one little word for the year 2015 is HAPPINESS!

Resolutions for 2015...........

Gosh! I have stopped making resolutions because for one thing I never to start it nor do I get to keep or even end it. So what are you talking about resolutions here.

I kept thinking of that one little word for 2015 and what would I aspire to do for this year. Finally I made a decision.....

For this year it will be HAPPINESS........

What gives me happiness?????



 To see my mum's eyes twinkling with happiness

Meet up with my friends who I have not been touch and to create my passion and make it come a life.  To give a lot of love to my two mongrels Jackie and Rocky.

To be constantly in touch with GOD.  2015 Here I come!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment