Welcome My Dear Friends

Welcome My Dear Friends
O, Lord, in the simplicity of my heart, I offer myself to Thee today, to be Thy servant forever, to obey Thee, and to be a sacrifice of perpetual praise." ~Thomas a 'Kempis~ WELCOME TO PAMELA'S LANE

Christmas Countdown

Friday, January 9, 2015

Morning snaps

What is it with me.....when I see pretty things I just want to hold on to that forever.  I see the same things everyday but when I get up each morning it looks a lot lovelier than it was the previous day.  Today morning after a cup of hot coffee I snapped some things that means very dear to me.  Here they are untouched and the touched version.  Hope you like what you see.


Tealight holders in my dinning room



My dressing table decorations




My carved soap which was with me since 2008.  The fragrance still intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment