Welcome My Dear Friends

Welcome My Dear Friends
O, Lord, in the simplicity of my heart, I offer myself to Thee today, to be Thy servant forever, to obey Thee, and to be a sacrifice of perpetual praise." ~Thomas a 'Kempis~ WELCOME TO PAMELA'S LANE

Christmas Countdown

Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas 2011 - Part 2


Life is too short, and " It's never too late to be what you might have been."

My blog is a reflection of what I love in my life so I hope you will be kind to follow me on my journey.  Thank you


My very own creation.  Cut glass wine bottle with Christmas running light all jammed in a bottle and a little crochet blanket over the top to make it look like a lamp shade


I don have to tell you where this part of the house is.


My beautiful dolls.



The veranda all lighted up like a fairy garden


My hallway


The closer look


The outside 


My fiber glass tea light holder.  Someone just broke it.  Its a 14 year old item. 
I am already missing it.


Home blessing tea light holder


Enchanted by my own home.




No comments:

Post a Comment