Welcome My Dear Friends

Welcome My Dear Friends
O, Lord, in the simplicity of my heart, I offer myself to Thee today, to be Thy servant forever, to obey Thee, and to be a sacrifice of perpetual praise." ~Thomas a 'Kempis~ WELCOME TO PAMELA'S LANE

Christmas Countdown

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas 2013 - Still its Christmas of the Past (All About Christmas)


The word “Christmas” means “Mass of Christ,” later shortened to “Christ-Mass.” 
But there’s much more to the fascinating history of Christmas! Where did the Christmas tree originate, why are Christmas candles important, etc.?



I have not used this for a long time but occasionally I use to take a quick look at my face before I go out.  Well I was thinking of a makeover for Christmas and here it is. What do you think? The picture was taken with lights.


And this without lights


Santa's shoes filled with goodies for the kiddos who come by.


Acrylic ornaments.  Doesn't it look lovely.


My Eiffel tower Christmas tree without light.


With dim lights.


My door decoration and its not so clear.  Sorry about it.


A 1978 sofa set.  I don have the heart to bring in another new one. So all this years we make do of it and it is still in wonderful condition.


I used an old Horlicks bottle to create this lamp shade.  I also inserted in Christmas baubles insdie with light to create a magic.  What do you think????



Where I laid the gifts for my loved ones

No comments:

Post a Comment