Welcome My Dear Friends

Welcome My Dear Friends
O, Lord, in the simplicity of my heart, I offer myself to Thee today, to be Thy servant forever, to obey Thee, and to be a sacrifice of perpetual praise." ~Thomas a 'Kempis~ WELCOME TO PAMELA'S LANE

Christmas Countdown

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas 2012 - Christmas of the past


C is for
Candles lit up
Sitting on window sills
H is for
The feeling of
Happiness
I is for
Everyone who travels
To the Island for Christmas
R is for the
The roll of dimes
That is given to charity
S is for
The shortbread cookies
That taste
Oh so delicious
T is for
The Christmas tree
M is for
Making crafts
To give away as presents
A is for
The presence of angels
S if for the snowflakes
Falling on the ground outside
D is for 
Decorating the green 
And tall Christmas Tree 
E is for
Enjoying the merry 
Season with family
And friends
 C is for 
Christmas the best 
Time of the year

E is for 
Eating gingerbread men 

 M is for 
The joyful holiday
Christmas music

 B is for 
Yummy and delicious 
Baked goods 

E is for 
Ear muffs 
While outside 
In the cold snow

R is for 
Running through the 
Winter snow in 
Just a bathing suit 




Wonder who is this cutie pie?  My lovely niece Priyanka

No comments:

Post a Comment