Welcome My Dear Friends

Welcome My Dear Friends
O, Lord, in the simplicity of my heart, I offer myself to Thee today, to be Thy servant forever, to obey Thee, and to be a sacrifice of perpetual praise." ~Thomas a 'Kempis~ WELCOME TO PAMELA'S LANE

Christmas Countdown

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas of the Present - 2014 (Ending soon!!!!!!!) Part 2


The inside of my home.  I just love the look of it.


The doorway.


My Christmas Tree.  I just love her.


Same unused sink but different decoration.


Christmas tree - a smaller version


Hanukkah Candles


An all together a different arrangement on Santa's shoes.


One decoration I really adore is my mother.  She lights up my house.


Another one of my decoration. A special corner of the house


A coffee table decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment